If there's one thing I like it's a beauty-themed event in the morning. I'm an early bird anyway, so it's great to get a dose of beauty to kick off the day. This morning was one such day. As a guest of More Magazine, I attended Lancome's Secrets of French Beauty event this morning at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Genevieve Monsma, More's Beauty Editor-at-Large, and Andrew Armstrong of Lancome filled us in on just what makes French beauty so captivating and alluring. We should take the following tips, dispensed by Genevieve, to heart.
1. Relish your regime. (In short, luxuriate in your skin care processes and do them religiously and with purpose.)
2. Get a guru about maintenance. (Be it a facialist or dermatologist, find one to assist you in the maintenance of your skin.)
3. Treat your skin kindly. (It will thank you.)
4. Take your skincare south. (Don't neglect the rest of your body in your process.)
5. Get your beauty sleep. (Enough said.)
6. Adjust your attitude. (This is most important and applies in every aspect of life.)
Testing Lancome's luxurious Absolue L'Extrait line was a beautifully glorious way to start the day and I thank them and More Magazine for giving me the opportunity to do so.